- Opens around 8am until Noon
- Catered buffet-style food – Ellie Lou’s BBQ, Ocoee, FL
- Other food by Panera, Publix and more!
- Beer, soft drinks, water
- Music played by disc jockey – High Voltage
- Variety of bounce houses for the little and adult children
- Corn hole
- Portable toilets on site
- Limited parking at discounted price for our guests only – NO MORE PARKING AVAILABLE
- Chopped pork
- Beef brisket
- Pulled chicken
- Settler’s beans
- Cole slaw
- Blue cheese slaw
- Potato salad
- Mac ‘n’ cheese
- Garden salad
- Slider buns
- Corn muffins
- Sweet tea, unsweet tea, lemonade
- Water (not provided by the caterer)
- Soda pop (not provided by the caterer)
- As a late addition, we are including breakfast by Panera, orange juice and Publix sandwich rolls
We have received a generous donation from a local distributor that should provide plenty of beer for our guests. All are welcome to bring their own if they wish, but we will include at least one beer with the cost of an adult ticket. This does not mean you are only getting one beer, rather we estimated each adult should be able to get an average of three. Please have IDs with you as we will be checking even with those with an adult bracelet. This is to protect our children, our families and our chapter.
1830 W Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32805
We had limited parking available for purchase at a discounted price for our guests only. Once a tailgate ticket was purchased, each purchase was placed on a list to be eligible to receive a parking pass in the order which we received the payment. Not all attendees will be able to park in our lot, but there will be free shuttles to the stadium from other lots provided by the city.
Is there any more parking?
Unfortunately no. We sold out of parking quickly and will not be opening it up for more so there is enough space for everyone to move around the property without bumping into a packed parking lot. This is by design as we want everyone to enjoy themselves and fee free to move about our area.
How did invites get sent for parking?
Since parking is limited, we will be sending bulk invites sent about every 24 to 48 hours until the lot is full. If you bought your tailgate admissions first, you will be included in that first bulk email. You will only be allowed to buy one placard. If you think you can buy more than one and try it, you will only receive one placard and will not be afforded an opportunity for a refund. Also, you will not be able to pass the link you receive over to others either. Again, refunds will not be issued to people who try to take advantage of our chapter or its members. We want to make this opportunity available for as many people as possible so we all have a enjoyable time.
For those who purchased individual tickets, please bring your PayPal confirmations to check-in to receive your wristbands.
For those who purchased your ticket through your respective chapter representative (ex. those coming on the bus with Tampa, Suncoast and Tri-county chapters), your representative will pick up your wristbands at check-in and distribute them to you when you arrive.
- Game tickets
- Tailgating chairs – We will have some room to store them in our truck until after the game as needed. Please add a name tag to your chair.
- Tents (you can bring your own or share with your friends or home chapter if space is available)
- Parking placards (if purchased)
- Additional beverages (only if desired)
Refunds are only available on a case by case basis and will be a partial refund due to fees that we have to pay for the transaction itself. Our chapter will do its best to help meet extenuating circumstances, but your transaction cannot be refunded if you decide last minute to come or didn’t get a parking space. If you have any questions, simply contact us.